- BBC Bitesize Science – A UK-based educational website provided by the BBC, covering a range of topics related to GCSE Science and related subjects, including GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- HyperPhysics – A physics-based site which shows related concepts using a series of concept maps. The site has a
dedicated section covering electricity and magnetism.
- Light and Matter
– A series of free e-books on physics and related topics.
- Physclips – Animations, videos, and interactive resources. Topics covered include mechanics, sound and waves, electrical
motors / generators and circuits, plus relativity.
- The Particle Adventure – An entertaining journey through the miniature world of subatomic particles, produced by the Particle Data Group of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.