- – A UK-based educational website provided by the BBC, covering a range of topics related to GCSE Science and related subjects, including GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- – A physics-based site which shows related concepts using a series of concept maps. The site has a dedicated section covering electricity and magnetism.
- – A series of free e-books on physics and related topics.
- – Animations, videos, and interactive resources. Topics covered include mechanics, sound and waves, electrical motors / generators and circuits, plus relativity.
- – An entertaining journey through the miniature world of subatomic particles, produced by the Particle Data Group of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.